Castaway [pic] Start the game [Enter Name] Next scene / Room one dialogue Ugh, my head word⦠Where am I ⦠What is this place? Well, I guess I should do some exploring. Maybe there pull up s operates be some clues around here that will give me and idea of where I am. tutorial - How to Move You can be given your character around employ the arrow keys on your keyboard, as well as the W, A, S, D keys. Continued dialogue Yikes! Whats this thing thats detecting me? He seems to have taken a liking to me. Hmm, maybe he can help me if I bring him along. [Name your first pet] Tutorial - Pets Pets ar a very important part of this game. They will help you out on your journey by contend along your side. You can also command your pet by clicking the appropriate button on the sadfasdf below. Command: After clicking this button, make the enemy you would like your pet to fire. Stay: This will check your pet to stop and not move or follow you. Return: Tells your pet to return to your side. *Get used to the act controls & walk to next room* Second room dialogue Wow, whats that evil looking, giant blue bug?! Ive never seen anything like it before. Looks docile, but I dont involve to take any chances.

Better attack it just in case. Tutorial - Attacking Click the enemy you would like to attack to attack to target it. This will display that enemys health and level at the top of the screen. To attack the enemy, click him again (mouse cursor will turn into this icon.) Your character will move towards him and automatically begin attacking him. When you have unlocked refreshful attacks or abilities, you can click that icon at the cigarette of the screen to attack the enemy with it. Note: Some enemies are aggressive and will attack when they see you. Tutorial HP and EXP Be sure to always keep an eye on your Health (HP) meter. This shows how much damage you are able to take without dying. If... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayOrder your essay at
Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment